Date(s) - Tue 3 Nov 2020 - Thu 12 Nov 2020
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Spread over two weeks, this is an intensive online course giving you all the inspiration and technical skills you’ll need for a perfectly handmade festive season.
Suitable for beginners – you’ll learn
- How to design with silver clay and work economically with precious materials
- Foolproof jewellery making techniques you’ll use long after the festive season
- Surface design, textures & stone setting
- Making and using moulds to replicate fine detail in your work
- Exploring silver clay paste type – capturing nature in fine silver
How does it work?
- Join me online for our weekly class and relax whilst I demo our project and talk you through the techniques in detail.
- Working at your own pace, complete your projects at home with the class recording to replay as many times as you like.
- Ongoing support & advice via my private tuition forum.
Who is this course for?
- Complete silver clay beginners – starting from scratch with easy explanations
- Anyone needing a refresher course – maybe you did some silver clay a while ago and need inspiration and help to get started again?
- Improvers – if you’ve got the basics but need new ideas and confidence to move forward.
- Five live online classes each approx. 1 hour 30 mins duration
- Project notes, hints, tips & expert advice for each class
- Class recording to replay at home as many times as you like.
- Private support forum to ask questions at any time.
- Access to discounted jewellery making supplies
- BONUS: Your favourite finished piece hallmarked at the London Assay Office – with our compliments!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – available once your booking is confirmed
MATERIALS – New to silver clay? Not sure what to buy? Want to save time?
To keep things simple, I’ve sourced all the materials including the silver clay needed for the projects, together in one place. Everything you’ll need to have a ready to wear piece at the end of each week. In short – this option contains all you need to successfully complete the four projects. £90.00 (This option doesn’t include any essential tools)
STARTER KIT + MATERIALS
Perfect for beginners this option includes a starter kit of essential tools & equipment needed for successful silver clay jewellery making PLUS all the materials as detailed above. £127.00
You’ll also need an online device such a laptop or iPad with access to Zoom and Facebook. If you’re not sure how to do this, we can help you.
Places will be very limited to ensure the best possible learning experience for everyone.
” A most rewarding experience. Thoroughly recommend to others. Very impressed that this was your first experience of Zoom online tutoring. Excellent, easy to follow tutor, very helpful course notes, follow-up video, materials and admin backup. Prompt response to any queries. In fact all excellent! ” JH
To book your place click here