Date(s) - Fri 5 Apr 2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Have you thought about teaching your creative skills but not sure where to start ? Looking for new ways to earn from what you make ? Ever thought of teaching classes?
Whether you are a professional creative, an artisan maker or a hobby crafter, the good news is you skills others want to learn and they’re willing to pay. Right now, there’s a massive interest in learning tradtitional and contemporary creative skills which means craft schools, cfes,clubs and art venues are actively seeking confident and inspiring workshop leaders – could this be you ?
On this one day course you’ll learn
- The essential skills needed to lead successful workshops
- When & where you should teach your classes
- How to find customers and keep them coming back for more
- Pricing your classes for success
- Lesson planning – content and timing
- The most effective ways to set up your classroom
- Building your business
By the end of the day you’ll be ready to start planning your own successful and profitable classes.
The course fee of £125 includes worksheets, refreshments and lunch.
To book your place click here