Date(s) - Mon 15 Feb 2021 - Wed 17 Feb 2021
7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Thinking of teaching online?
Ready to join those creative professionals who’ve already successfully moved their classes online, but not sure how to go about it ?
Aimed at complete beginners, this short course, split over 2 evenings, is a perfect introduction to teaching online. With a focus on teaching creative skills, you’ll learn the tools, techniques and technology needed to deliver your own successful and financially rewarding online classes.
Session One (1hr 15 mins)
• Planning & promoting your classes
• Pricing for success
• Attracting online students
• Creating a lesson plan
Session Two (1hr 15 mins)
• The techy stuff – what will you need?
• My recommended platforms and sites to make things easy…!
• Equipment – Lights, cameras & setting up your space
• Ways to create a real connection with your online community.
How does it work?
Both sessions will be delivered via Zoom. Join me online and be ready for plenty of live demos and practical content. Because this course is all about action there’ll be opportunities to ask questions on the day and ongoing support to help you put your new knowledge into practice. Group sizes will be kept small for each class to ensure the best learning experience for all students.
Who is it for?
• Anyone considering teaching for the first time.
• Existing teachers ready to move online
• Creatives keen to explore potential new income streams
To book your ticket click here