Date(s) - Sat 22 Jun 2019 - Sun 23 Jun 2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Our annual silverclay-fest. Whether you are a complete beginner looking to learn as much as possible in one weekend or have already attended a beginners class and are ready to learn more – this is the event for you. This class includes a FREE signed copy of Melanie’s new book ‘Silver Clay Workshop’.
Starting with the basics, such what is silver clay and where does it come from, we’ll quickly move on to a series of exciting projects and new techniques. Some of which take a little longer to complete so are perfect for indulging yourself in a whole weekend of creativity.
Projects will include
- Making moulds – the perfect technique to introduce fine detail and definition to your work.
- Ring making – learn how to calculate sizes for rings that fit, every time.
- Silver Clay Paste – use magical liquid silver to preserve a real leaf from nature.
- Filigree work – create fine outlines and lace-like patterns using silver clay in a syringe
- Inspired by Nature – using natural finds to inspire natural forms and textures in silver.
Class Fee includes
- Generous amounts of silver to complete all of the planned projects
- Use of all tools, equipment and supplementary materials used in class
- Homecooked lunch on both days
- Non-stop tea, coffee and chocolate biscuits….!!
- You will leave
- Feeling confident in a wide range of techniques that are easy to re-create at home
- With at least five finished pieces that will be ready to wear home – or send for hallmarking.
- With a signed copy of Melanie’s new book ‘Silver Clay Workshop’ – FREE!
- All for £275.00
This is one of our most exciting and eager awaited classes of the year. We keep class sizes small to ensure plenty of time for personalised tuition. Number are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To book your place click here