Date(s) - Tue 21 Jul 2020 - Tue 18 Aug 2020
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Spread over five weeks, this is a comprehensive online course covering all the basic (but important) knowledge you’ll need to start working with clay silver plus loads of exciting, new projects and techniques.
- Designing with silver clay & working economically with precious materials
- Foolproof jewellery making techniques you’ll use time and time again
- Surface design, textures & stone setting
- Making and using moulds to replicate fine detail in your work
- Exploring silver clay paste type – capturing nature in fine silver
- Ring making – my technique for making rings that fit!
How does it work?
- Join me online for our weekly class and relax whilst I demo our project and talk you through the techniques in detail.
- Working at your own pace, complete your projects at home with the class recording to replay as many times as you like.
- Ongoing support & advice via my private tuition forum.
Who is this course for?
- Complete silver clay beginners – starting from scratch with easy explanations
- Anyone needing a refresher course – maybe you did some silver clay a while ago and need inspiration and help to get started again?
- Improvers – if you’ve got the basics but need new ideas and confidence to move forward.
- Five live online classes each approx. 1 hour 15 mins duration
- Project notes, hints, tips & expert advice for each class
- Class recording to replay at home as many times as you like.
- Private support forum to ask questions at any time.
- Access to discounted jewellery making supplies
- BONUS: Your favourite finished piece hallmarked at the London Assay Office – with our compliments!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS – available once your booking is confirmed
MATERIALS – New to silver clay? Not sure what to buy? Want to save time?
To keep things simple, I’ve sourced all the materials including the silver clay needed for the projects, together in one place. Everything you’ll need to have a ready to wear piece at the end of each week. In short – this option contains all you need to successfully complete the four projects. £90.00 (This option doesn’t include any essential tools)
STARTER KIT + MATERIALS
Perfect for beginners this option includes a starter kit of essential tools & equipment needed for successful silver clay jewellery making PLUS all the materials as detailed above. £127.00 (Please note the starter kit does not include the ring making tools)
You’ll also need an online device such a laptop or iPad with access to Zoom and Facebook. If you’re not sure how to do this, we can help you.
Places will be very limited to ensure the best possible learning experience for everyone.