Date(s) - Sun 14 Jul 2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Silver Clay Workshop
- A lovely silver bee ring
- A delicate, filigree rose pendant made using the syringe technique
Techniques we’ll learn
- Planning & calculating how to make a simple, silver band ring – that fits.
- Using a two part moulding compound to create an easy to use mould.
- Recreating a detailed design such as a bee, in silver.
- Using silver clay in a syringe to create a delicate filigree design
With the English summer as our inspiration, well draw upon simple designs from nature to re-create two stunning silver jewellery designs. Each project will be accompanied by full explanations and demonstrations of the techniques used. This will be a fun, relaxing and creative day, learning new skills in great company. All our designs will be super shiny and ready to wear by the end of the day – or send for hallmarking.
- Silver for the above projects.
- Tuition, demos and full explanations at each stage
- Use of all tools and equipment
- Tea, coffee & biscuits .
- Please bring your own picnic lunch.
- Strawberries & cream with a glass of alcohol-free fizz to finish….!!!
To book your place click here
Please note: actual design of the bee ring may vary slightly from the one pictured and unfortunately there won’t be time on this day to add the gold leaf as seen in the above photo.